Pick up a Mark 5HD™ and you’ll feel the difference: it’s up to 20 ounces lighter than other scopes in its class. Get behind one and you’ll see the difference, from the superior edge-to-edge clarity and extreme low-light performance, to the versatility of the Combat Competition Hunter reticle. With three revolutions of elevation adjustment, the Mark 5HD was built to max out the performance of the latest long-range rifles and ammo. Ergonomically designed with more tactile, audible click adjustments, larger numbers, and a high-speed throw lever so you can put accurate fire downrange faster.
- 100% Waterproof and Fogproof
- 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing
- 35mm Maintube
- 5:1 Zoom Ratio
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Quality Aluminum
- Dial Illumination Control
- Dual Use
- European Style Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- Front Focal Plane (FFP)
- Generous Eyebox
- M5C3 ZeroLock Adjustments
- Throw Lever
- Twilight Max HD Light Management System
- 1/10th MIL Click Adjustment
- Flip Open Lens Covers
- Side Focus
- Expands on existing Mil Dot reticle design
- Utilizes hash marks instead of dots for increased ranging and hold-over precision
- Provides aiming points for both wind and bullet drop compensation
- 1 MIL is approximately 3.6 inches at 100 yards
- Hash marks are spaced .5 MILs apart, transitioning to .2 MIL spacing on the outer edges
- Red illuminated center section for great contrast in low-light conditions
- Non-caliber specific
- Intended to be used on highest magnification in a rear or 2nd focal plane scope
- Mil based systems are the current military standard
For Mil/LE and Government Entities only. Please submit valid accreditation
Nur für Mil/LE und behörden. Bitte senden Sie uns eine gültige Akkreditierung.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
To Buy ammunition, we will need a copy of of less than 2 years old weapon permit (Waffenerwerbschein (WES / PAA)) with the same caliber as the ammo purchased that can be simply sent pdf by e-mail.